Monday, the new person started at work. I have high hopes for her. She is clued up, asked questions, listens and has confidence. Everyone likes her and she makes the effort to talk to new people and join in with us all. She has already shown to me that she will be able to do this job and do it well. I am really happy with my choice.
As for the other one that works for me........ some days shes ok, then suddenly she has a day when everything falls apart. Unfortunately these days are getting more and more. Yesterday it was like she hadn't been trained on anything, she claimed to be confused about the simple things we do everyday. It doesn't help that I really don't like her, she drives me nuts.
Bratfink's bedroom is stil in progress. I have painted 2 skateboard logos so far, I think I have 6 more to go. Hopefully it will all be done by the weekend.
I am going to try and get my super hubby to play around with my layout, I know what I want, but I have no idea how to do it.
Some old JS'ers may remember me talking about the keyring he got me for christmas. He had a message engraved on it. After the kind of messages I get on flowers I was wondering what it would say.
I opened it at christmas and its so cute. He had engraved
........life isn't
without you
B
I was shocked he had put a loving message and not a bad one. But then on my birthday I opened another keyring which said
.....love you bitch......
I love that man, he really is the greatest!!
Its the firstofthemonth....
-
I always liked Bone Thugs and Harmony. Wonder what they are all doing now.
So I downloaded the blogger app to make posting entries a little easier.
But...
10 years ago

Awwwwww, that was so sweet. There is a warm and fuzzy heart in there after all.
ReplyDeleteAw that is so amazing of him!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet of him to hae that engraved for you. Waiting to see pix of the finished room. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteSweeeet!
ReplyDeletelol..Thats great:) Glad the new girl is working out well and good luck on the painting.
ReplyDeleteHaving someone with a sense of humour really makes every day more fun. You guys seem like you've always been.
ReplyDeleteit sounds to me as if you have the perfect man there, for you. It always puts a smile on my face to read these tidbits. Maggs
ReplyDeleteThat second engraving - very silly :P In a loving way of course.
ReplyDelete