I only managed 25 mins on the Wii Fit tonight. Its my first time on it in 106 days, so 25 mins isn't bad. I just need to keep at it.
My new person started at work today. Shes seems nice, hopefully she'll do well. I think I am going to like her.
Yesterday I draged Brian to Tiffany's and got the lovely necklace I wanted. He then took me into Movado and bought me a gorgeous bracelet....pics will follow.
I'm feeling like a lucky girl today...everythings good.
Its the firstofthemonth....
-
I always liked Bone Thugs and Harmony. Wonder what they are all doing now.
So I downloaded the blogger app to make posting entries a little easier.
But...
10 years ago

How nice to get a necklace from Tiffany's, and a bracelet from Movado. Ask Brian when he's going to take ME shopping. lol. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! An necklace and a bracelet. Lucky girl you are!!!! And good job with the Wii. I really want to get me one of those!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the pictures!! awesome!
ReplyDeleteA very lucky girl, indeed!
ReplyDeleteGlad things are good:)
ReplyDelete