This was my first ever entry at JS. Who knew what blogging at JS would bring me!!!!
Whats going on in my world
Blog virgin
Posted Fri, 08 Apr
Hi
This is my first time and I`m not really sure what I`m going to say, so I`ll
just ramble.
I`m 31 in real life but I`ve decide that from now on my birthdays will go
backwards.
I live in King`s Lynn, UK with my gorgeous 7 year old bratfink (my son) my cat
called Pingu, a rabbit called Squirtle and 2 baby hamsters called Jackie and
Chan.
I found out about Bolgs by reading a book by a high class hooker and it mentions
her bolg ( a very very good book but I can`t remember the name I will let you
know another day), then someone I work with , Shabby, started his yesterday, so
I thought I`d follow.
I also work with Popcorn who has started hers today too. As you can tell we are
not the hardest working people at the moment, the boss is away!!!!
This is a bit strange writing about me on here....I wonder if anyone will be
interested?
I think its great reading other peoples entries, I`m a very nosey person, the
kind who looks into peoples houses when I walk past, if they don`t like it they
should put net curtains or blinds up!!!!
A little bit about my life......
My friends play a huge part....I have some very special friends who no doubt I
will mention quite frequently. F is my bestest friend ever, we met about 11
years ago when we both worked in a nasty part of South London. She is always
there for me even though she still lives London way. F will always make me feel
better when things have gone wrong, always cheer me up when men have been bad
(this happens quite a lot)and she has never let me down....I love F xxxx
Thats it for the mo but I have a feeling I will be back later today to waffle on
some more.
x
Its the firstofthemonth....
-
I always liked Bone Thugs and Harmony. Wonder what they are all doing now.
So I downloaded the blogger app to make posting entries a little easier.
But...
10 years ago

That was a fun read! We all have to start somewhere, right? lol. Glad you're here. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great entry and so glad you still have it. I lost all my stuff. Never really knew how to back it up. Tried the JS backup deal and it didn't work. Shucks! Have a good one! :)
ReplyDeleteI think you made your first entry about a month before I got to JS, very cool to read it and think about how much your life has changed!
ReplyDeleteI remember reading it at the time. You were one of my first friends, I started at JS the very same day I think. You,me,Ag and TDG. Remember? Kx
ReplyDeleteHey! Glad to find you on here! This is Claire-Elise, we met at Susie and Chris' wedding back in June. I'm so glad to be able to find so many people from JS on here! Makes the transition a LOT easier! This entry was a fun read!
ReplyDeleteI remember my first ever online blog was about sex, of all things. I wanted to start a blog, but didn't know where to begin. Someone I had just met told me that I should write about sex. So I did.. lol
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how far we've come when we look back, isn't it?
I remeber SpecialK, I wonder what happened to the others. Do you keep in touch with them?
ReplyDeleteI find it hilarious that you look in people's windows as you go by. I do the exact same thing. If we're riding by and I see something I'll mention it to Ryan and he just thinks that it's weird that I look in peoople's windows but I'm nosey and like you if they don't want me peeking in then they should get curtains :)
ReplyDelete