Friday, January 2, 2009

one last coat.....

I am decorating Bratfink's bedroom. It was blue, he now wants white walls with glow in the dark skateboard logs.
Hopefully one more coat of paint and the walls will be finished.
We bought him some new furniture yesterday, and Brian decided he would buy a new flatscreen tv for our room, that way Bratfink would get our old tv. I say old tv, its about 2 months old, also a flatscreen. Bratfink doesn't know hes getting it yet. We are going to build his new furniture and just put the tv on it. He will piss his pants with excitement when he see it.
Brian really does spoil tht boy!!!!!

I read a post about shoes earlier. I have decided that 2009 will be the year of great shoes. I am going to wear whatever pair of shoes I feel like and not keep some for 'going out'. They hardly ever get worn and its a waste.
I also now feel like I amy need to buy some new shoes to put my plan into place.

12 comments:

  1. I haven't got a flat screen TV now and they never exsisted when I was a kid! lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, go, girl! Get yourself some (much needed, I'm sure) shoes. Live in the moment! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds fabulous--I may just have to copy-cat you on the shoes thing.

    It is so wonderful to reconnect with you!

    Some good things have come from the final JS crash, I think.

    Have a marvelous 2009.

    xoxo,
    GoGo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you gonna take pics? I love reno before & afters.
    BTW, great idea about the shoes. I do now as well, because I hardly get to go out anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! I'm glad I'm slowly finding the JSers here..

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmmmmmmmm, shooooooooooes...
    I think I would really love to go shopping with you! Shoes, purses, jewelry... FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love the shoe philosophy! Sadly, I've found for myself that stilettos and librarianing don't really work. SIGH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shoes are a great theme for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats great:) He will be so excited about his new cool room and he can really impress his friends as well:) Yay for shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shoes, yes.........definitely shoes. So when are we going to start this? I suck at buying shoes so I need someone to go with me....you up for the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait Jill, we will shop till we drop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for shoes!!!

    I never get to wear nice shoes to work (one downside to my job) so I need to start wearing them more often when at home and out.

    ReplyDelete