Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bratfink the Superstar??????

This is what is happening in my house on a Saturday night.

Brian is just back from hunting and couldn't wait to try out Guitar Hero World Tour.

Bratfink thinks hes some kind of rock star.

Now they are singing and playing The Joker....what a great night I am going to have.

6 comments:

  1. Well, for what it's worth, the dog doesn't seem to mind. LOL! Cute! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My most favorite part -- Brian scratching his head with the drumsticks. I love Sammy, just sitting there with his bone. Good luck with this one, my friend. I'll bring you ear plugs on Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck ;) I suck at Guitar Hero...my 12 year old actually got a new Dance Revolution game too which I found I also suck at. But, they are fun and the kids enjoy having another reason to make fun of their mother ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed watching this. I see your dog calmly chewing on his bone with all the commotion. You should hop in there and play with them! I love playing Rock Band and Rock Band 2. I am the singer. Love it! My dog runs off and hides when we play that. She doesn't like all the racket, lol. I am a video game enthusiast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! Looks like they are having a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should come play Rock Band with us!

    ReplyDelete