Saturday, January 3, 2009

out with the old....




Heres the before picture of Bratrfink's bedroom....
and before we moved in.
When its finished I will post the new and improved room.
The glow in the dark paint didn't work out, so we are going to paint the words in different colours. Maybe thats a job for next weekend.


13 comments:

  1. Busy Busy Busy, want to help us paint the bathroom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes with your project. I just made a list of stuff we need to do for the house...it's way too long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with that. Sounds like a major project. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once you start painting one room, it makes you want to paint others. I can't wait to redo the main room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could paint here, just one wall, even.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes. what kate said. that's the main hazard of painting a room - suddenly you want to paint every room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh I love re-do's. That's one of my addictions HGTV and the remodeling shows. Can't wait to see the after.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your project. We have trouble remodling around here. My husband is highly agitatable which in turns agitates me. Not a pretty site!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does he really keep his room that clean? I'm impressed! :)

    S

    ReplyDelete
  10. No Scott, he doesn't keep his room tidy, Brian took that picture before we moved in

    ReplyDelete
  11. That should say want to help HIM! We miss you guys. Hope to get together again soon~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad I'm not the only one that's spending my weekends painting. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i cant wait to see the new and improved pics:)It already looks awesome to me:)

    ReplyDelete