I stole this from this chick...
The 2008 AWARDS
1) DRINKING BUDDY OF THE YEAR?
Beth and Danielle. Not so much in the winter, but summer time was all drink and fun.
2) LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD (longest friend)
My girl Claire. She lives in England, so we don’t see each other enough, but theres still big love between us.
3) NEWCOMER AWARD-COOLEST NEWEST FRIEND?
Probably Dana from work. I knew her in 2007, but we became good friends this year.
4) FRIEND WHO CAME BACK INTO YOUR LIFE?
A few people I found on Facebook, old school friends.
5) HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR?
Getting married in Vegas.
6) LOW POINT OF THE YEAR?
None really, just missing family and friends in England.
7) BEST HOLIDAY?
Christmas…..we spent it in England.
8) YOUR SONG FOR 2008:
Wow, theres loads. Maybe Chasing Pavements by Adele.
9) MOVIE FOR 2008?
Sex and the City.
10) WHO WAS YOUR BEST KISS?
That gorgeous man I call Hubby.
11) BIGGEST CRUSH?
Jonny Lee Miller.
12) WHO WAS YOUR VALENTINE?
My husband.
13) WHAT WERE YOU FOR HALLOWEEN?
Drunk!!!!!!
14) RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR?
I can’t remember the name, some great little Italian in South Philly.
15) BOOK OF THE YEAR?
Pack Up The Moon, or The Wednesday Letters.
16) BEST DECISION MADE THIS YEAR:
To walk away from fights.
17) WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR?
Be happy, healthy and have fun.
18) MOST STUPID IDEA WHEN DRUNK?
Thinking that laying down would be ok.
19) TV SHOW OF THE YEAR?
Wow too many. I have become oddly addicted to Jon and Kate Plus 8.
20) MOST LOYAL FRIEND OF 2008?
Fay.
21) BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR?
I really can’t think of one.
22) BIGGEST DOUCHEBAG AWARD?
Someone I can’t mention incase family reads this.
23) NEW YEAR RESOLUTION?
To buy and wear great shoes just because…..
24) MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT FOR 2008.
Being with family and friends on my wedding day.
Its the firstofthemonth....
-
I always liked Bone Thugs and Harmony. Wonder what they are all doing now.
So I downloaded the blogger app to make posting entries a little easier.
But...
10 years ago

Great answers. I still like your view of the shoes thing. AWESOME! lol. Hugs.
ReplyDelete