Its been snowing all day. I am hoping for a snow day tomorrow.
I came out of the kitchen tonight and saw Brian looking at a book...thats a big thing for him, he doesn't do books.
It was a photo book he had made for me, it was full of photos from our 3 years together. It has wedding, family, pets and England pics.
I love it, hes so sweet. It has cute words and one liners.
I am going to post photos of it when I get a chance.
Its the firstofthemonth....
-
I always liked Bone Thugs and Harmony. Wonder what they are all doing now.
So I downloaded the blogger app to make posting entries a little easier.
But...
10 years ago

There's snow everywhere..and record amounts falling or predicted in the UK..
ReplyDeleteYou 2 sound so happy together. :)
ReplyDeleteSnow came snow went that's it for this year!
ReplyDeleteHell, I could've sent you tons of our snow. I hate it. It's cold, dirty, slippery...I'm a Summer person. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteNot much for snow here. The books sounds fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI think we'll need 12 feet of snow to be closed. Thanks for sharing the book with me..it's fantastic and you are so lucky to have someone who love you so much. Wait, he's lucky as hell to have someone who puts up with his antics.... xo
ReplyDelete