Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our room

Kate posted a picture of her bedroom and asked us to play along.

So heres our room

I really would like some nice big pillows, but as we are to lazy to make our bed every day, they would spend most of the time on the floor.
I love our bed, it is so comfortable and big.
If only Brian would give up his closet for me, then the room would be great.

10 comments:

  1. Pillows ARE a pain - sometimes it seems like they grow legs and walk around. This is beautiful! I love the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking bed! I like that little lamp there, too.

    I love pillows, and need to buy one more.

    I think I'll do this in the morning. I already made my entry for tonight. :)

    ~ Judy aka Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colours. It is very restful. Maggs

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Is that bedframe purple? That's so freakin' awesome. You know purple is my favorite color. I want that bed! lol. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to take a picture of our room, but it's a mess! Maybe I'll do some cleaning ... tomorrow ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Xanadu its not purple, although that would look good. Its brassy???? or someting like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that frame - and the style of the bedspread is cool too. I like simple patterns like stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love browns and blues for the bedroom. Nice bed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would so much to build a bigger closet in our bedroom. For now I would just be happy with a new bed! Our bedroom needs help.

    ReplyDelete