Wednesday, December 31, 2008

such pretty things.....






I have some birthday and christmas money to spend on lil old me.



I can't decide on this....
















or this.....










and I really want this....


oh how do I choose.
I should of married a rich man then I could have them all!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. My better half has the bracelet, I hope she doesn't read this, she already threatens to take my cards and go to Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I'm older than she is, does that make her a girltoy or me a sugardaddy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tris, boys will always be boytoys.....unless they are gray and wrinkly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehee, I was going to say I have the first one in bracelet form... now, about the NECKLACE... and the matching keychain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the second one:)I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy Birthday.Happy New Year to you as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why not spoil yourself, and get ALL of them? Watch out, I could be a bad influence on you! HA! Hugs, and Happy New Year.

    Xanadu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love them all. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete