I used to be Bagpuss at Journalspace, but unfortunately JS is no more.
I think this will be my new home.
It seems easy to use, well so far anyway.
Lucky for me I backed my old blog up a few weeks ago so I haven't lost that much.
My trip home was great. I had a fantastic time catching up with family and friends. It wasn't long enough, but if all goes to plan I will be back there sometime in July.
Todays my birthday. Wow, I'm getting old....35!!
I have found some old JS friends, I need to spend some time finding more old friends and hopefully some new ones too.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.
Its the firstofthemonth....
-
I always liked Bone Thugs and Harmony. Wonder what they are all doing now.
So I downloaded the blogger app to make posting entries a little easier.
But...
10 years ago

Happy Birthday! You're the same age as Simey now, and I'm not that far behind you. I hope you have a wonderful one...
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Thank you.
ReplyDeleteSo far I am not freaking out about being old.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! What a day to have birthday.... wow! All those fireworks, just for you! lol
ReplyDeleteDon't you babes talk about OLD! :-( I'll be 59 in February... now THAT'S old! ;-)
Dorrie you will never be old.
ReplyDeleteHave a very happy new year and a safe trip
I turned 35 last month, does this mean I get to call you "Young un"?
ReplyDeleteyes please Tris, that makes me feel so much better
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Rach! Glad you had a good time visiting home. Welcome back.
ReplyDelete