Tuesday, February 5, 2013

And I'm back

Or am I?
How long will this last I wonder.
I have a little itch to blog again, but I'm not sure how long it will last or how interesting it will be.

So where am I?
Still in USA, still married to the man I met on JS in 2006. Still very happy.

What am I doing?
Not much, just having fun. Work is work, I need it to pay my bills. Its ok. I have a lot of freedom, a decent enough boss and some good friends. Would I prefer to do something else? Probably, but not sure what.
We decided we needed to lose weight and get healthy. this was nearly 2 years ago. Well the husband jumped in both feet and has lost nearly 100lbs. He looks amazing. His health has improved so much. He did good.
I, on the other hand did not do so well. I have lost around 30lbs, I still have a lot to go (I got FAT)
So I am now trying to shift the fat. I have started weight lifting, I eat healthy, lets see what happenes. Hopefully I will get thin and get guns!!!!

Bratfink is now 15, in highschool and doing great. I'm not sure if he has a girlfriend yet, I hope not.

My paretns visited over Christmas, it was so good to have them here. I will go home this Christmas. I will celebrate turning 40 on New Years Eve with the Brits. WOW, 40 really??? When did I get old?

And then the big plan is May 2014, I am going to Vegas with a bunch of good Brit friends. I am scared my excitment will peak way too early, but thats me.

Oh and I am obsessed with Downton Abbey.

So thats it.....

4 comments:

  1. welcome back!!! I need to do some up-dating myself.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back I really use to enjoy your JS post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you posting. I hope you keep it up! Not sure if you remember me (smartiplants from JS) Anyway, I have been blogging off and on as well. Dieting is hard and I am working on that as well. I keep hearing about Downton Abbey. I havent watched it but I think I am going to have to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! welcome back. I blog in 'spurts' not so constant. lol.I was thinking of downloading Downtown Abby to my Kindle Fire. It's nice to know you are still married to your JS man and are happy :)

    ReplyDelete